Programs for Individuals
Turn your Strengths into Success
Start implementing your value and uniqueness in your life
Did you know that turning a weakness into a strength means 8,000 to 10,000 hours of concentrated work? This means: if you invest one hour a day to develop your deficits, the result will be visible after 27 years. Do you really want to wait that long?
The Uniqueness Discovery Journey program is founded on science-based knowledge from recognized scientists and award winning authors, as well as proven achievements in biochemistry, physics, epigenetics, psychology, and neuroscience.
Discover your bio-chemical uniqueness, know yourself and your strengths AND how to apply them to your work life to be successful.
With your Uniqueness Discovery Journey you will get…
- Tools and knowhow to build sustainable new habits according to your strengths.
- Customized solutions for your pain points, challenge or problem.
- Know what it takes to make a lasting impression.
- Powerful insights of biology for behavioral design and change.
- Improvement of your team's communication and effectiveness in daily work life with your personal and unique Personality Report.
The 8-week program is designed to identify your strengths and apply them to your everyday work:
Turn your Strengths to Success:
1. Strengths & Growth - your bio-chemical uniqueness
Understand the importance of a strength-oriented approach and a growth mindset in discovering your strengths. Receive your exciting and personal bio-chemical NeuroColor Report.
2. Habits & Change - your unique style at work
Take steps to implement your strengths in your daily life and apply them intentionally. Discover how to create new habits of doing more of what you love.
3. Peak Performance - your optimal workplace
Explore the aspects of making your workplace engaging and motivating for you. Learn what to change to perform and how to align your strengths with your job.
4. Team Performance - your contribution in teams
Learn how to maximize your potential as a team member to be more successful. Ask "what others should know about me" for smoother cooperation, trust-based relationships and positive communication within teams.
5. Stress & Resilience - reduce stress
Experience the latest findings in neuroscience on how to reduce negative stress. Learn how to use your strengths for resilient and joyful work life.
6. Effective Communication - improve your communication
Knowing your audience is as imporant as knowing yourself and your communication style. Learn the most important aspects of effective communication along with practical tips and tools.
7. Organizsational Change & Conflict - manage change and conflicts
Organizational changes affects all - teams and individuals - different personality types react differently. Gain awareness of how you react to change can help you take the challenge and adapt more quickly.
8. Decision-Making & Influence - your decision-making pattern
Become aware of how you make decisions and how you influence decisions made by others. Learn how you can create an opportunity to adjust and increase your impact on daily choices at work.