Organizations & Leaders
Professional, emotional and motivational support for your employees
When you let your employees go, it's an unpleasant and sometimes painful experience for both of you. For the employee, it means loss of income and identity; for you, offboarding an employee is a challenging situation, even for the most seasoned HR professional. However, it's in your hands to make the right decision and help your employees make the transition to a new, meaningful position with as little stress as possible.
Benefits for outplaced employee
- 3 individual sessions with an international experienced recruiting coach
- Support for creating a career strategy, getting prepared for interviews, resume writing, LinkedIn profile
- Opportunity for interview practice and getting instant feedback
- Insights from international experienced recruiters who have been guiding executives and leaders for the last 15 years
- A non-traditional, empowering and effective way to get the right job
Benefits for the organization
- Your former employees are integrated into a solution-focused process that moves them more quickly into the next phase of their careers.
- Being well taken care of from the start instead of left alone ensures a caring attitude and positive employer branding. These former employees will remain ambassadors for your brand.
- You can be sure that your former employees are in good hands. Accurate analysis of indivdual strengths, support in the application process and targeted focus lead to faster hires.
3 parts of our Outplacement Program:
1. Clear Strategy for Your Career:
What really motivates you in your career, what do you find meaningful?
What are you looking for?
2. Get Prepared to Your Interview:
Good preparation is everything. How to read job descriptions? How to answer behavioal interview questions? What questions you may be asked in an interview? CV & LinkedIn Profile check.
3. Interview Practice to Impress:
Two interview rehearsals with professional feedback until it really fits for the final deal.
- Support in outplacement process
- Positive employer branding
- Effective support for your dismissed workforce to get a job they want
- Recognition as a human-oriented employer